We take pride in having considerable experience, technical competence and operational expertise in the water and sanitation sector, servicing mainly national government and local authority clients.
The services offered are listed below. They include water management, water and sanitation infrastructure development, and asset management.
- Water resource planning.
- Situation assessments and catchment studies.
- Feasibility studies for water resource developments.
- Water and sanitation infrastructure master planning, design and construction (urban and rural)
- Bulk conveyance systems including canals and large bore pipelines.
- Pump stations, purification plants and reservoirs.
- Agricultural and industrial irrigation systems.
- Water conservation, demand management, leak detection and control.
- Water sources and bulk supply systems for Greenfield residential and industrial developments.
- Water services development plans.